Because a move at this stage of life can be so emotional, its important to get as much of your loved one's routine in place for that first night. Our resettling services will add familiarity and comfort in those first days in a new home.
- Unpacking and organizing personal possessions, household items, and décor.
- Arranging for reconnection of electronics, utilities and additional services as required.
- Providing special finishing touches, such as hanging pictures, towels, and making beds.
- Make sure all necessities, toiletries, medications and night clothes are unpacked and accessible.
- In the kitchen set out a few necessities, including plates, bowls, cups, forks, knives, napkins, paper towels, dish soap, coffee/coffee maker, etc.
- Removing all packing materials.
We understand the physical and emotional stress associated with changes in living spaces and lifestyle. Our focus is to make the transition to your new home a smooth and happy one for everyone involved.
Please contact us today for more information or a free consultation.